OUR OBJECTIVES AND VALUES
- Integrity in Thought and Action.
- Work together to achieve Common Goal.
- Deep honesty and respect for an individual.
- Relentless commitment to accurate work and excellence.
Our values represent the core of our beliefs and how we want to operate together as a company and as a individual.
- To create strong relations with Trust and Integrity.
- Handholding from Inception to Execution
Our vision provides us with the clear sense of direction as we enter in the industry with our efficient Leadership.
- To encourage, Monitor, Coordinate and Enhance the Indo-German Collaborations.
Our Mission embodies what we seek to accomplish in our day-to-day operations and activities
TEAM AND ASSOCIATES
- A qualified Chartered Accountant, Cost and Management Accountant, and American Certified Public Accountant
- 30 years of experience in working in international environment. Spent 12 years in Germany, five in Malaysia and two in the Middle East working mostly for German companies
- Experience in varied manufacturing industries – Machinery and capital equipment, Specialised electrical equipment, Aluminium rolled products, Fluid control equipment, Process Technology, EPC for Turnkey projects, Marine Construction, Chemical and Pharmaceutical, and in Business Advisory Services
- Handling of Turnaround situations, support to M&A – Due diligence , Post-merger alignment , Organisational restructuring, Business transformation
- Optimisation and roll-out of comprehensive business processes, work-flows and ERPs. Outsourcing of transactional processing, Setting up of Internal controls
- Import-Export Regulations and Supply Chain Management, Foreign Exchange Management, Treasury Management and optimisation of funds, Setting up of Shared Service Centres for various commercial, IT and administrative services,
- Experience in Real estate and Infrastructure management – Health-Safety-Environment, Purchase of Land, Leasing of offices, Governmental approvals, Project evaluation, Managing of maintenance activities, Utilities management in industrial environment
- Leading multinational teams, cross-cultural sensitivity, mentoring of employees
- Written articles and held presentation on German Mittelstand, New Technologies, Business and Economics, Smart Cities, Working in Cross-cultural environment and so on
- Working closely together with Indo-German Chamber of Commerce, MCCIA, Confederation of Indian Industries, Goethe Institute, DAAD and Business Colleges
- Post graduation in commerce-Costing and certification in management Accountancy.
- Pursuing M.B.A And US,CMA
- Working Experience in areas of accounting of service tax, TDS, VAT, Variance analysis, GL analysis, Penalty calculations, GCM Number Creation, Prepaid Expenses, vendor creation ,Vendor Payments, 3 way mismatch, certain areas of imports and exports, etc. at Alfa Laval India ltd
- Experience of teaching costing , economics , secretarial practice in an established management institution
Sus Tech Consult
Mr. Bruno Rudnik
JS Wad & Co – Attorneys at Law
Mr. Manoj Wad